Monday 22 October 2012

What a Coincidence!!! :D

So...I've been lacking in my blogging these days (again) XD I think it's because there's nothing to blog about @@ I can't think of anything that happened to me that I should blog o.o

Well there's one thing that I didn't blog about...it happened last week when I was going back to my hometown :) I didn't know why I didn't blog about it though, well, here is the story :D

So I was in the bus station, sitting and minding my own business, waiting for my bus and all...You guys must know that...I'll always have headphones on whenever I'm alone, so yeah~ I was listening to music and playing games on my phone... When I looked up and see if my bus came already or not, I saw someone...someone familiar...walking from my left side. In my mind I wonder "Is that...who I think it is?? I think it is~!!!" So I lift up my right hand and wave to the person, the person looked at me, as if he didn't recognize me...but when he look closely while walking towards me, he finally recognize me!!! He's one of my oldest and best friend!!! :D

He's been my friend for around 12 years~ :D Both of us were totally surprised to see each other, cause...What a coincidence right?? I never thought that I would ran into one of my closest friends or even just a friend in the bus station~ and neither did he! and if that's no coincidental enough, our seats were together~ We were so hyped when we saw each other, he quickly sat next to me while waiting for the bus, we talked until the bus arrived, and when we're in the bus, we talked til we reach our destination XD we talked about our college life, our past friends, how we miss the others etc. We were also reminiscing the times we spent in high school :D

He said I changed though o.o that's why he didn't recognize me @@ But I never felt that I've changed >< Well, in my opinion he changed too XD He looked more taller and skinnier o.o (that's why I can't recognize him either :P)

Overall, it was really awesome that I get to meet him in the bus station, when both of us went to college (different ones), we always said we need to meet up sometimes and hang out but we didn't...well, at least we get to in the bus station~ :D He doesn't go back to our hometown that often so it's kinda hard to meet him in the bus station...but I did~ :D we  were really happy that we can meet and chat~~^^

I hope I could meet my other friends in the bus station too :D Or any other place of course :P Cause I really miss my primary and high school friends very much ><

I hope to have a reunion with my old friends real soon! I really want to see them :) Well, this is the end of my post again :) I'll of course put a quote before I leave :P


and an extra friend quote :P


No comments:

Post a Comment