Monday 8 October 2012

Everybody's Changing...

I was re-watching Season 5 of Scrubs cause I was bored and I can't download any new series or episodes, and I stumble upon a song in one of the episodes, thought I might share it with you guys :) (I'll post a lyrics video cause I want you all to know what's the song's about :3 This is the original singer, Keane)


Everybody's Changing...When I was listening to this song, I thought of my past, how people in my life changed, my ex best friend, my brother...all my other friends...It makes me wonder if my college friends will ever change too? And I'm scared that they will :/ I'm the kind of person who doesn't really like changes...But sometimes you just got to accept it, even if someone changed and became bad...That's what my ex best friend did...

It's a long story between me and my ex best friend, I wouldn't like talking about it here...I'm scared it might bore you guys :P Anyways...after thinking of all that, I then stumble upon myself...How bout me? Did...I change? Well I hope that if I did, or will, I changed to be better :)

The episode of Scrubs, that had this song, was also kinda talking about change...Watch the series then you'll know :)

My main point of this post was just to introduce you guys this awesome song :D Cause after I found this song, I can't stop listening to it o.o Hope you guys like it as much as I do :D

I might be posting another post REAL soon :3 I think I've been lacking on blogging so I got to step up my game :P So stay tune for my next post :D I'll leave now, but not without a quote :)

 
 Extra one :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment