Friday 20 July 2012

College Life and Friends~

To be honest, I was nervous when I first came to college. No friends, no family...and most importantly, you must learn to be independent, well...for me of course, since I came from another state ><

If I remember correctly, things started a little...is "rocky" the right word? Well anyways, rocky xD but it gets better everyday :) My course is quite alright :p I thought it would be more practical but it's more on the theories, but it's all good~ maybe the practicals starts in my second semester~ :D Hmm...might be looking forward for sem 2 then~ :) 

Anyways, back to the topic... Everyone says that college life is fun...even TV series shows how "fun" college is. Experiencing it yourself, and you will feel the difference between college and middle school...the difference is SO BIG that you can't even list it out xD Assignments keep pouring over us, eventhough each subject only has a couple of assignment but if you jumble them up together, not to mention the due dates are all in a week...you'll get REALLY stressed o.o Well, although I'm complaining, I can't help but say that, it's kinda fun doing these assignments (other college-rs please don't kill me ><) I had an assignment on doing a magazine...I was in charge of designing the articles to make it look like a real magazine...and not to lie, I really enjoyed it :)

I had a strong determination when I first came to college, my determination is to make more friends, and be sociable :) Back in primary and secondary school, I'm those who you can call a "Quiet person", always alone, don't mix that much with other people etc. and I REGRETTED it SO much @@ So, in college, I maned up and made as many friends as possible :D And I REALLY DID~ xD I'm really glad I change myself and be more sociable :) I even drew a picture of my close friends :D It's been a long time since I draw...so don't judge me if the drawing is not nice >< but anyways, here it is~ :)


And...To show how grateful I am towards the friend who inspired me to create this blog, I even drew a picture of him~^^ now...don't judge me..again xD cause I seldom draw guys :p mainly it's because I think that it's easier to draw girls...and whenver I draw guys' hair...it doesn't look nice >< hopefully this hair looks nice on him though o.o and hopefully he'll like it :D


I guess that's about it~ :) Oh...and I think I'll leave a quote/picture on every post :D so...here's another one~ and I think that this one is adorable too~^^


No comments:

Post a Comment