Wednesday 25 July 2012

Friendship :)

Friendship is important in life. Friends are the one you run to whenever something happened in your life and friends will always be there for you through thick and thin :) But you must choose wisely when you find friends, cause when I said "Friendship is important in life", friends ARE a part of your life. Following the footsteps of your friends, trusting your friends, if you fall into the wrong group of friends, you're going to have a bad experience...

I value friendship :) I love all my friends to the fullest~ I just wish everyone will do the same though... Back then, I was a gullible little girl who is always being used by my ex-best friend... We knew each other since primary school, when we were in primary, she was ok~ we were like two peas in a pod :) But then...secondary school year came along, everything CHANGED...She wasn't in the same class with me, so I had no idea what kind of friends she mixed with, but after a few months of secondary school, I noticed her being different, much much different...Since she was my best friend, I'll be willing to do anything for her...when she noticed that, she took it to her advantage...mostly for my money...When I realized that was what she was doing...I had no other choice but to let her go...It was sad for me :( But to her, she had no feelings towards it...After we were no longer friends, she still talks bad about me towards her friends behind my back...like literally behind my back o.o They did it on purpose to let me hear them...(Sigh...) That was the rough part of my teenage life...but at least...it slowly becomes better :D When that day came, I even got something to remind myself and other people...that friendship IS important :)

Hehe~ My Friendship bottle :p
Still remember my inspiring friend? :) Well...I envy him SO much o.o Recently I just found out that he has the BEST old friends ever~ :D They recently just celebrated their July friends' b'day and it was just...beyond sweet~ I mean they even SKYPE for those who can't make it >< That's what I hope to have when I have friends in the futue :) But I think...my college friends are kinda like them too :D Hmm...no wonder I'm enjoying my college life~ Well...kinda :p (Assignments...o.o)

So...Value your friendship :) You'll never know that what you've lost, might be the best thing that happened in your life :) Anyways~ to end my post, of course~ another happiness quote~


And in addition, I figure, since this post is talking about friendship, why not put a friendship quote too~^^


No comments:

Post a Comment