Saturday 29 September 2012

Feeling Furious...

Not like your everyday post...but an angry post... Yep...I'm angry...Furious actually...
This post...is about how angry I am...at my new timetable for my second semester...

I know...It's gonna be a ridiculous post but...blogs are for you to express yourself right? Well...I'm gonna do that while explaining why I don't really like the newest timetable...

So...the previous timetable was alright, although Monday we need to get up at 8 in the morning o.o and class ends at 7pm. But the rest of the week it's quite alright, most of the class is in the afternoon...and I had NO Problem...having a Friday class...

But...BUT...they had to change it...they just have to ruin it...How they ruin it?? By putting one of the classes....ON SATURDAY!!! :O Yep...one class, on Saturday...in the morning...8am. I mean, I don't mean to be a pig but Saturday should be a resting day...and by resting day I mean we get to sleep til we are ready to wake up :P Anyways, that wasn't my main reason why I hate it...This Saturday class, is permanent...I wont ever get to go back to my hometown no more...Yes, the class is at 8am and finishes at 10am and you're probably thinking why not go back after that? Well...Let me break it down to you...

First,I have to see if my Aunt is free to fetch me to the bus station, that would take about 1 or 2 hours depending on the traffic. Next, I need to buy a bus ticket...If I reach there around 12 or 1, I need to wait for half an hour, since the tickets they sell are always like "12.30, 1.30 etc." Moving on, after the bus arrives, the journey is about 2 or 2 and a half hours...maybe even 3...So I'll reach my hometown in the afternoon, almost to evening. Then after reaching my destination, I would have to straight away buy a ticket to KL once again...for the next day. And then on the next day, in the afternoon...I need to go back to KL AGAIN. So...throughout this...I wasted money and didn't get to spend much time with my family and spent most of my time in the bus/bus station... So yeah...I have a reason why I can't come back to my hometown on Saturday.

A Saturday class is one thing, not changing our busy Monday schedule is another...It's still the same, from 8am - 7pm. I think it's quite alright...but they could've made it...less busy? Since the rest of the week's schedule aren't that cramped...Tuesday I have 3 classes, while Wednesday 2 classes, Thursday - Saturday 1 class only...They could've put some of the classes on Thursday or Wednesday...Even Friday (ONLY if there's no other choice...)

I thought this semester, I would like it more that the previous one...but I guess I was wrong...Maybe it's too soon to say...I hope it is though... Well...all I know is that...that's life...you just got to make the best of it...Even if that means never getting a chance of going back to my hometown no more :/

Alright...Glad that I could let off some of that steam :P Back to Happy mode ok? :) I will leave this post with a quote like I always do... Hopefully everyone else is having a better semester? or schooling day than me ><

No comments:

Post a Comment