Wednesday 7 November 2012

Important Roles, Big Responsibilities :)

Well, since my last blog, I haven't had time to blog...but now I'm back~ :D The main reason why I've haven't been blogging lately it's because I was busy with assignments~ >< It keeps piling and piling~ @@

This post, it is also related to assignments, well, one of them :P It's for my favorite subject~ Basic Audio Visual Production.

 Now, you guys might have guessed that I am really interested in films and stuff because of my other posts... and it's true~ :D so, I'm really looking forward to film my this assignment (the one that I'm going to talk about) and the next one (which is a Music Video~ :D)
Even my friends know that I love making films and doing the shooting, so they gave me an important role, well, two actually... Art Director and Director of Photography :D I know it's not the most important like the Director or Producer, but it is also important~ :P


Being an Art Director means that I am in charge of writing and drawing the storyboard, drawing the storyboard = determining the camera angles too... well not only that, I also need to take care of the costume, hairstyles, props and lighting while shooting @@ oh, not forgetting the background deco :P But I was actually enjoying myself when I'm doing the storyboard (as you can see my almost finished work on the picture up there :P)

While being the Director of Photography (DOP), I'm in charge of choosing the best setting for shooting and the best placement for the camera, well mostly the things that I'm gonna be in charge of is the camera :) and I'm going to be working beside the Director...

Hmmm sounds easy right? :P Nope...this means that I'm working on all three production (pre-production, production and post-production) Pre-production, I work on the storyboard, production, camera, costumes, props etc., post-production, I need to be with the editor to make sure he/she chooses the clips that I want. Overall, I need to work with everyone in the crew @@ Oh...plus, not forgetting this role, I'm a scriptwriter too >< but that doesn't matter cause it's only a commercial assignment :P

 So yeah~ those are my positions for this commercial assignment :P Fun right? Well, I hope to be :) I've already done my storyboard, which everyone loved XD (even the other group members~ :P) and now I'm anticipating the day when we actually do the shoot :D

Hopefully my group members didn't think I was being too...let's just say I was too into the project :P (eventhough we're only on the pre-production stage) I kept on asking them to confirm the information that they've given and such :P Hope my members understand that I have a strong passion in this project, that was why and will be acting like what I did ><

Hehe, so...yeah~ :D That's what I'm going through at the moment, of course there are some other things, but this project is my favorite, so I thought why not share it out :) I might share our complete work to this blog? :D oh and also the music video one~ :P

I might be posting another post soon, like real soon :P something that my friend posted on facebook made me wanna post something here~ :D so, I'm gonna end my post here, but not without a quote i'm not~~ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment