Thursday 15 November 2012

Such Bad Luck @@

Oh holiday...how I wish I can enjoy you but I can't...First of it's because my Mid-Term is NEXT WEEK~ (Scary~><) and I got sick last Saturday T.T Oh such bad luck~

I was so happy that holiday has come~ but life has another thing install for me, and that is flu...yes, flu, how I've missed you since the last time I got you...remember? I've even lost my voice because of you, and now you're back...for more...been coughing, sneezing and clearing my throat forever and you're still here~! You missed me that much huh?

Of course I was being sarcastic my viewers :P But I really am sick :/ Well maybe it's for the best? I mean this way I get to stay home and study for my mid terms right? @@ But that also means I can't go out with my high school friends that I've never seen for so long >< (miss them SO MUCH~)

Being sick...is not fun :/ Not fun AT ALL~~ We need to eat medicines, there's always something annoying inside of your throat that you just want it out, we'll cough all the time...and worst of all...when we wanna drink water, water tastes BAD D: Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE drinking water, I'm not those who always drink soda or whatever beverages...my favorite beverage, is water....that's why I hate it when I'm sick...and water tastes bad for me T.T

But at least I'm getting better, feeling more energetic, I don't look gloomy or sick, all I have left now it's just coughing, sore throat and sneezing (So...still everything XD) As always, I'll be drinking more water, eating my medicines and maybe work out, and by work out I mean walking :P and of course, rest :P

So...yeah...that's all for this post I guess...it's just be talking about being sick @@ Nothing else has to be said actually...Hope that I will be better tomorrow...I don't want to stay sick anymore~~><

 

No comments:

Post a Comment