Friday 9 November 2012

Introducing Someone :D

I've said I was gonna post another post very soon right? Here it is~ :D I don't know if this post is going to be short or long, just stay with me, you'll not regret it :)

So, the reason why I want to post this is mainly because my friends posted something on Facebook (As I said in my previous post :P) and I can't resist myself, so I thought why not post it here~ :D

Maybe some of you might know who this is already, some of you wont, but I'm going to introduce him to you anyways :D So get ready~
 



 
 































































To all of you......



















































Someone......






















































Who is......

















































Wait for it......























































WAIT FOR IT~~~




































































THE CUTEST DOG EVER, BOO~!!!
You could just die of cuteness with this picture~ LOOK AT IT XD



Yes my fellow viewers, this little one of a kind dog is call BOO~~ isn't he just adorable? XD Believe it or not, Boo is a Pomeranian (Click here to see what a Pomeranian looks like) The owner of Boo, decided to shave his hair, and let him become like this~ XD to make him look like a dog teddy (filled with cuteness~)

Boo: Sleeeeeeepyyyy~~~
I first knew Boo from my brother (of course xD) I couldn't control myself because of the cuteness explosion~ >< He's just too cute to be true :D then one of my friends posted a picture of Boo on Facebook, and when I saw it, I immediately went "BOO~~", when my friend saw my comment, she thought I was boo-ing the dog o.o (Note: I'll never NEVER boo a dog EVER) but I told her that the dog's name is Boo, then she thought I named the dog @@ they didn't even believed me that he's the only dog that looks like this and that he's a Pomeranian >< I then slowly explain to them, how Boo looked like in the past etc. then they finally believe me :)
 

Before this I thought, everyone knows who Boo is, I mean he even has his own Facebook Page @@ He's the cutest and most popular dog~ but now I know that not everyone knows Boo...well, fellow viewers, if you didn't know Boo before, well now you know :D
Well, that's all for my post :P Even picking a picture of Boo is hard cause every picture is adorable o.o and I keep melting each time I see a picture >< If you want more of Boo, go to his Facebook page or just Google him cause he has tons of pictures there XD I'll leave this post with a picture of Boo and his buddy...,Buddy~ :D and of course, a quote :P
PS: I notice all the pictures of Boo I posted here are all sleepy ones~ so cute~~ XD

I made this quote picture myself :P With my own picture~ of my one and only Teddy~~ :)
PS: Teddy is a gift from my lovely Brother~~ :D





No comments:

Post a Comment