Saturday 8 December 2012

Imagination....

Imagination, that's a powerful thing in our minds. It lets you reminisce about your past, it occupies your present, and lets you think about your future...It has other uses too of course~ For me, Imagination is a part of my life.


Me, I have my own imagination world and I tend to go there whenever I can :) Even while writing this post right now, I'm in my imagination world wondering around and looking at the scenery xD Hehe of course, I trained myself to do that :P ...Moving on, Whenever I listen to music, I'll also be in my imagination world, imagining my own music video :P That's what I love about imagining...you can have stories in your mind, narrated by you, written by you, or maybe even acted by you xD

Imagination is unlimited~ Imagination takes you everywhere, takes you to different countries, takes you to different planets, it even lets you time travels...you can also create a whole new world with imagination...Imagining is healthy too...It lets you relax, it lets you forget all your worries and doubts, it brings you to a place of peace~

But since...imagination...is really powerful, ...sometimes, It needs to be controlled, cause if you think about the future, you will tend to imagine all the possibilities that will come to your way...No matter if it's about studies, families or even relationships... If you tend to do that, you might not even take the risk of doing something that you wanted to do for so long... :/  I did that once and well yeah...as expected, I thought about it too much and didn't end well @@ so, never again o.o But...these won't matter if you imagine the right way, you know without all the pessimistic thoughts and doubts...you'll definitely have the confidence and courage to do the thing that you want to do :)

Anyways, I hope I explained alot about imagination in this post :D Cause that's what I was going for :P And also, the reason I wanted to talk about this, is mainly because...well yeah...been imagining about stuff quite alot these days >< not just about music or my imagination world...but mostly about life and all xD yep...

So...updates~ :D yeah~ So...First, I've been told that my groups' commercial is awesome~ I wasn't able to watch the Final Cut of it though cause I had to come back to my hometown...but I'll be able to see it on Monday~ and maybe post it up here when I got the video :P 

Second update will be....My Radio ID Results~ it was 7.5/10 points, but I wasn't that satisfied about the marks :/ my tutor said that it's because of me and my partner's voice, they weren't energetic enough >< (This is also kinda a reason why I prefer being at the back of the production...I'm bad at being the actors and such :P) But what's done it's done...hopefully my commercial will get high marks~ :D

Alright~so that's my updates and post~ :) I'm ending this post with an awesome quote :D


No comments:

Post a Comment