Monday 31 December 2012

Prepare yourself... :P

CAUSE THE NEW YEAR IS HERE~:D

Yesh everyone, it's time to close the chapter of 2012 because 2013 is coming~ :D
2013....2013...What do you guys think? Will this be a good year? :)
Well, for me, I'm definitely gonna change into a better me when 2013 kicks in :P I'm going to work harder on my studies and assignments, I'm going to be more active on my blog, and so much more~ :3

What is your New Years Resolution, if you have any? For me, All I hope for is for me to get all my stuff straighten up :P oh and of course, I too hope the best for my brother, who's going through a really hard time now ><

I really wonder what would the year 2013 be? :) New friends? [If I ever make a decision whether to stay in my same uni or go overseas @@] New hope? [For my brother :P] Or finally a relationship xD? [Hey, one can dream right? ><]

Anyways, I just hope that 2013 will be a good year to all of us :D I hope that you guys have a wonderful New Year~^^

Updates: Why didn't I post anything last week? Well, I was on VACATION~~ :D My family and I went on a trip to Taiwan~ :) Don't worry, I'll post my vacation "adventure" in my blog :D Just got to find a time for me to do that @@

Alright now, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE^^ KEEP ON SMILING~ :)

This is a good quote :) The only thing you need to do to be happy, is to just let go of the sadness :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR~^^
Hehe, don't you think that looks like a "LOVE" shape? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment