Tuesday 18 December 2012

Love Was Lost....

Last week, something bad happened to my brother...Love was lost for him...Love was taken away by him...Love....betrayed him....

My brother was in love with someone...she meant everything to him...and trust me when I say this, my brother aren't one of those who simply loves someone...he really really love her...

But...she however...I'm guessing she doesn't feel the same way my brother does, cause if she really did, she will not do anything that will make my brother sad...She will not do anything that will ruin their relationship together...she will not break his heart...

My brother was ok when they didn't really want to be together, but still being together (ie: Not a couple, but being like a couple). That made him really sad but that was still ok for him...since there's still a window for them to officially be together... so he tries all he can to make their relationship good and better...But...apparently, that wasn't enough for the girl, that wasn't enough until, she needs to find someone else, and be with that guy, and break my brother's poor, fragile, heart....

My brother did everything that her new Boyfriend did, sometimes I even think that my brother did more than him, not because he's my brother....it's because it's true, he does alot for her, everything for her...wanna know why? It's only because he loves her... My brother told me that, they weren't together because he was younger, well guess what he told me too? That that new Boyfriend of hers is even younger...and what's worse is that my brother was wanting to ask her to officially be his Girlfriend on the 21st, but this happened.......The irony huh...the cold, cruel...irony...

If only she knew how much she hurt my brother...If only she knew how lonely he was when she wasn't by his side...If only she knew how much my brother misses her whenever he's alone...If only she knew....how much my brother loves her. He even said that the girl acts all tough and strong but she's really a kid inside...Well, HOW ABOUT YOU BROTHER??? You may think that you look and seem like a strong tough man, but you are fragile too...I'm your sister, I know...

There's still much more of this story....but I can't tell it all mainly because I don't think I can finish this blog without crying....You had no idea how broken he is...When he was telling me this story, that was the SECOND time I ever see my brother cry...My brother don't just cry for nothing...he doesn't...you had no idea how hard and painful it was to hear the sound of my brother's crying...it was painful...so painful...

I had no advice for my brother, mainly because I never been in a relationship before...but at least I can give him something, someone to listen...someone to be there for him...

The worst thing was that...he doesn't blame her...and he do not want me to blame or hate her too....It is really hard not to hate her and blame her seeing how she hurt my own only brother like that...but I'm going to try...for my brother...

Yep, I was right...I can't finish this post without crying...but anyways...so yeah...that happened last week...Hopefully my brother will be better when I go back this week...oh brother...I really wanna be there for you...

So, this was the first post ever that I never have an emoticon here...it's obviously because I can't... Let's be a little more cheerful at the end shall we? Let's end it with a happy quote.
Smiles everyone...

Remember this peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment