Tuesday 16 April 2013

University Life & NEW Banner ~~

Hello fellow readers :) I don't know why I KEEP forgetting to update my precious blog >< Forgive me? Haha~ well...maybe I'm too distracted...mostly by my University Life though...@@

It wasn't what I thought it'll be...Sadly :/
I thought Degree will be better than foundation, but it's worse in my opinion o.o Why? 

First off, Everyone's in groups...
Everyone is not a stranger to one and another anymore...that's not good in my opinion, because it's getting harder and harder to make new friends you know? :/ I was hoping people will interact more with others...but even as they did, it's only for a short while, then they are back to their own "groups'" topic >< (I may be guilty on that part too...but I just hope that they wont isolate the new students and new friends~)

More pressure O.O
Yes...pressure, pressure and more pressure >< During foundation, we didn't even need textbooks, but now? Every subject needs a textbook... Every lecturers said that their lecture notes are just a little "part" of what will be out for exam (and it's a little true o.o)... Tell me you won't feel pressure once hearing that line...>< 

More...interactive? Among lecturers and students
Although the interactions are lacking between students, but it's getting better between lecturers and students :P (In my opinion of course) Because in our tutorial, every lecturer will help each group/students when they have trouble answering questions :) Not only that, there's more activity between lecturers and students, not all according to the book (which is actually nice :D) My favorite was during "Critical & Creative Thinking" lecture (first lecture actually~) Our lecturer called us to draw a normal cup of coffee, and your own creative type of a cup of coffee~ and every lecture/tutorial, he will want to have a "dose" of our cups of coffee at the beginning of the class :P
Note: He kept on saying "Yeah, I remember that" when he sees my cups of coffee xD

So yeah...degree really is a big change from foundation o.O But...I hope that I can get through it~! :D Come on, it's only the first semester right? Can't give up now, can't give up ever :)

Again I apologize for not being active in updating my blog @@ I'll try to update it more often :) Oh, btw I've FINALLY changed my "Blog Tittle Banner", is it nice? Hehe~ I think I did a pretty good job :P (Took me FOREVER to figure out the right size btw...) I hope to make other modifications (If I can of course ><) on my blog...hehe~

Note: Having a sore throat is NEVER fun :/

This quote is awesome :D Originally I wanted this to be my banner xD





Extra quote :D It's not about happiness, but I still love LOVE this quote~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment