Sunday 12 August 2012

Best or Worst Weekend Ever? :/

You're probably wondering why I wrote it like this :/ No? Well, I'm writing it either way cause I want it to get out of my mind, and what better way to do it than writing on my blog right? That's what blogs are for...right?

Anyways...I'll tell you why I think it's the best weekend ever first...Well...This is the first time I get to drive a Auto car!! :D It's been months? since I got my license and I never gotten the chance to drive an auto car...And I finally did!! Since its my first time, I didn't get the the hang of it, and my mom told me that I was going to the side too much o.o Thank God I was practicing in the Housing area :p I think I did pretty good for a first try...Dunno if my mother think that too though...she seems kinda scared? after we got off the car XD But hey, first timers~ Hopefully, when I get the chance to go back again, I can drive the auto car more efficient :) Must not look down on myself!! ><

Alright, second thing that made this weekend the best is....My mom's awesome cooking!!! Oh how I miss them so much~~ Well although she didn't cook her awesome fried prawns...she did cooked breakfast for me and my brother...And it was a breakfast that we hadn't had in YEARS o.o Her pancakes~~!!! It still taste exactly the same as last time and yes...it was AWESOME :3 Even typing about it is making me hungry o.o Another cooking that I had this weekend was my father's own recipe of Spaghetti :p Well, but now usually it's cooked by my brother XD (I can cook it myself too, it's just that...I dun wan~><) My brother promised me that he'll cook the Spaghetti before I go home and he kept that promise and cooked it~~ :D It was awesome too of course~ :3 but eating it kinda making me miss my father's cooking :/ I mean although it's exactly the same, you got to admit, when your parents cook something, you just have that "feeling" right?? I don't know how to describe it though...It's just a "feeling"...and awesome "feeling" of course :p
(I would show you the pictures of the food...but I didn't take any pictures...Too busy chowing down the awesome foods XD)

So...since all the good things that happened to me this weekend has been said...here comes the reason why I also think that this weekend is the worst weekend ever :/ My mother called me and my brother to clean the Refrigerator and the Heat Extractor in the kitchen...but...we didn't do it...Apparently, she wanted us to clean it three weeks ago (but to be frank, the past three weeks, she never said a word about cleaning anything..I don't know my brother's side of the story though :/) and she told us today (Sunday) which is the day I'm going back to KL for college...I'm not saying that I had excuses...I just think that she should've told us sooner...(not on Sunday) but that's not the point, the point is that....she got really REALLY pissed off...And I hate seeing my mother like that...Sometimes it even makes me cry (inside) a little seeing her like that...because you know why...because that means that I disappointed her...:( You will never imagine how my mother gets angry...so it's kinda hard to see her like that...[When I arrived in KL, I tried calling my mom, telling her that I arrived safely and to tell her that I'm sorry too...but....she didn't pick up...]

So...after writing this...I can conclude that this is the worst weekend ever :/ Despite all the nice things that happened to me, the worst thing flushed everything away...

Well, you can probably guessed that I wont post any happy quotes here right...I have no mood to do it...but hey...Tomorrow is a new day right? I hope I can start that new day with a smile again...and I hope that reading this post doesn't stop you all to be happy...hope you all will smile...please smile...for me... :)

I'm sorry Mommy...I really am....

No comments:

Post a Comment