Wednesday 29 August 2012

Birthday Celebration~ (Sorta) xD

So...today, just like any other day, I was doing my own things, trying to prepare things for my long blog post :P until suddenly, my father called me saying..."Call Popo (Grandma) don't cook tonight, we're going out to eat~" I was quite shock, cause out of the blue suddenly my father wants to eat out? He never wanted to eat out unless there's an event or there's nothing to eat at home.. So I asked my father "What's the occasion?" He told me "Since we didn't get to celebrate your birthday, we figure we celebrate it today~" I was so happy when he said that~~ X3

When we were all ready, it's time to go~ well guess where we went? We went to the most famous Japanese restaurant in my hometown, Wa Zen~ :D It's so famous, my mother had to book early to get a table XD We've been trying to go there for years and finally we did the clever thing, that is book early :p 

Hehe...these are the utensils we need to eat Japanese food XD (I love the green tea btw X3)
So we went there and ordered alot of dishes XD My family are kinda big eaters so...yeah~ so these are the dishes we ordered~ (Some look blurry cause my family couldn't wait any longer to stuff the food down so I need to take the pictures quickly XD)

This is beef (I forgot what the dish is called ><) but it's really nice (+.+)
This is the raw fish set(?) @@ The middle one (white one) is the best~ :3
This is sushi~ Can't eat Japanese food without sushi right? :)
This is Unagi (+.+) It's a must eat whenever going to a Japanese restaurant :p
Another sushi platter~this one is all fish sushi :3
This is soft crab :D It's nice but in my opinion, it's also too oily ><
There's something else you need to know about my family, my family...are "vacuum cleaners" XD I say that cause...well...we eat fast XD like really fast >< So you could imagine how little time it took us to finish our dinner >< There should be one more dish included in the above pictures, but my family chowed down before I could even take the pic @@ Even me myself forgotten that I wanted to take a picture >< My mother even said "You see how horrible our family is?" XD

This is suppose to be a Unagi with shrimp sushi platter...That dish became the picture above within 5 seconds o.o
Actually there was one more dish similar to the Unagi shrimp sushi platter, but I also forgot to took a picture of that XD (sorry~) Overall, after all those dishes, me and my family were stuffed~ X3 No wonder this restaurant is famous, the food is awesome~ :D Oh and the restaurant itself is also nice, too bad I didn't took pictures of the restaurants environment >< To put it in words, It was unique :)

And so we come to the end of the post once again XD Still working on my long post >< hopefully my "hardwork" will be paid off :D And if anyone is interested in coming to this restaurant...well, they don't have an official website, but they have Facebook :) I'll link it here ---> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wa-Zen-Japanese-Restaurant So check it out~ :D But remember to book first~ XD

Anyways, it's the end of the post now :) I'll of course leave it with a happy quote :D Can't forget the happy quote :)


No comments:

Post a Comment