Tuesday 28 August 2012

Some things lasts forever :D

Hehe...judging by the title, you guys probably guessed that this has something to do with my past right? :) Well it does~ It involves me and my past friends :) So sit back comfortably cause here comes a story :D

This is when I was in Primary school btw :)
Alright, so you guys probably don't know this but, I have low self esteem when I was little...yeah I was a shy and awkward little girl, plus I wore specs in a really young age (when I was 8 to be exact) so people will make fun of me >< but that's not the point :P

Here's the point, so in my school, people likes to form groups...like cool kids with cool kids, pretty ones with the pretty ones...and most of them will bully the others who are not like them...Now, I know everyone in my class but I wasn't friends with all of them, I wanted to but as I said, they want to be in groups, so...yeah... So, there are two boys in my class, who are "different"...maybe they don't know it yet when they were young but I knew it already at that age, well mostly cause I've been "taught" really young XD

So, these boys, they are different, how different? Well, they are Gay... Yep...and they are quite obvious gays (If you know what I mean @@), so you can probably imagine how much bullying they got when they were in school (since at this young age people are immature and stuff) :/ name calling, mocking etc. I felt bad for them cause they are friends with each other only... If you guys don't know, I am quite an open-minded person (yes since that young) well I prefer to call it mature :P cause until now I think bullying and stuff are immature >< Alright so, I befriended them :D I could tell that they were really happy that other people will befriend them :)

But, since I'm their friends, my classmates will start talking and spread rumors, I never knew what the rumors are but I know it wasn't good ones, some of them will even bully all of us at the same time... sometimes they'll (my friends) look at me with a look like "do you really want to be a part of this?" Well, I thought to myself..."Is it wrong to befriend someone who is different? What's wrong with it?" I really wanted the bullying to end, not because of me, but because of them :/ I told them something like "I won't let some bullies bully someone just because they are different from others...and I really want to be friends with you" something like that :D I can tell that they are grateful :D

Well, fast forward to this year :D I don't really keep contact with my past friends anymore, well, not very frequent :/ but that doesn't mean I don't miss anyone of them right? cause I really MISS everyone of them >< but anyways~ XD I was on Twitter and well, someone suddenly followed me, so I followed him back, guess who it was? Yep it was one of my friends that I mentioned above :) So I asked him "You still remember me?? @@" and he replied "Of course~ you are my BFF~!!~" When I saw that, I literally "Awww~~-ed" I can't believe for all these years, he still remembers me and still consider me as his best friend~ He told me because I was there for him and the other friend when they had trouble back then :D I literally lighted up when I read that XD Maybe not to anyone else, but to me, it's really a big and warm thing XD

So, I guess there is a moral here right? XD Don't be mean to anyone in school~ but befriend them instead~ XD I was really glad that I was open-minded since at that age :D It made me have a friend who really cherishes our friendship~ Hopefully, I get to meet both of them one day :D cause I really really miss them SO MUCH ><

Alright~ I guess this is kinda the end of the post :P Oh announcement, My finals are done~~ I'm now currently enjoying my sem break in my hometown~~ :D And...Stay tuned for a really long post~ I can't guarantee it will be the next post after this one, so just stay tune :D this post is also kinda about my past, kinda XD (not gonna give anything out~) I hope I can post it very soon though, hopefully I wont get distracted very much and get done with it very soon :D So, this is the end of my post~ but I can't end it without a happy quote now can't I :) So here you go~


No comments:

Post a Comment